"This group show of selected works offers a variety of interpretations of visual spectacle by a range of Northern Ireland based photographers."
This exhibition comprises of 33 prints and 8 triptychs.
Of the 33 prints a staggering 11 of them are from BPIC members;
- Brian Bennett - Flowers
- Helen Weir - Suncatcher
- Mark Winning - Chasing Pigeons
- Mark Winning - The Cranes Belfast
- Mark Winning - The Peace Camp Downhill
- Mark Winning - Titanic Quarter Belfast
- Matthew Jeanes - Rough Skin
- Matthew Jeanes - The Rise
- Ryan Wilson - Cotopaxi Dawn
- Stephen Wilson - A Dark Tree
- Suzi McBride - Ghost Train
Please take a minute to stop by The Belfast Waterfront and view this exhibition, it is on display until the 29th June.
This exhibition is part of the 2013 Belfast Photo Festival.